Friday, September 23, 2011

Feminine Power-Awakening the co-creative spiritual liberators within us

Feminine Power Telecourse for Awakening Women




Now, where are all the female luminaries in my list of inspiring books / authors below?!!!  Bar Louise Hay, who has saved my troubled self a few times and led the way gently through the dark; truth be told, until I got the link this year to Katherine Woodward Thomas and Claire Zammit's awe inspiring Feminine Power audio I did not even know there was such a thing as female co-creating, spiritual liberators!  I did not seek them out from my false masculine perception that they would be too soft compared to the more masculine 'go get' inspirations I had been subscribing to! 

I stand corrected - if you are tired of the ways of the masculine dominated world we live in look no further than   http://femininepower.com/telecourse/download  as a starting point.  Do yourself a favour and sign up for this no fee life changing gift. 

Thanks for stopping by!  What's your list of top five inspirations?


Let you love and light radiate
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment