Friday, September 2, 2011

Is Negative energy more powerful than positve energy?


I have convinced myself that I have better manifesting power when I am in the worst negative state. Now I am not manifesting things that I desire, oh nooooo. In fact I tend to manifest more of what I don't want. So why is it easier for me to attract what I don't want and less of what I do?

 I know what I need to focus on. I know about the power of attraction, and I am fully aware of the idea to focus on what could be rather than what is. So why is it that I feel that one day of shear negativity manifests more into my life, than one day of absolute positivity? Albeit I have a feeling that I tend to be harder on myself than I should be, but do find it much easier to be frustrated and negative for reasons I will never be able to explain. Maybe a lifelong pattern? Possibly a default button on hyper drive? But it begs the question, are we as humans better at manifesting more negative circumstances than positive ones for the mere fact that it's easier? Is negativity more powerful than positivity simply because as a society we are told our entire lives what we can't do rather than what we can? Or do all of us default to a pessimistic nature because at our core we feel we don't deserve it and it is easier for us to have self sabotaging behavior as an excuse?


Today, let's affirm that it is going to be a great day. Today we will be safe, pleasant and abundant, and we will be surrounded by good, kind, happy individuals. And just for good measure, let's throw in that we posess the winning lottery numbers too.............

Love and MUCH abundance
amanda

image: visulize

No comments:

Post a Comment